12th October 2011, 11:44 PM
akram mansoori

Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?

respected sir/mam,
i am persuing my graduation from delhi university via BSc. comp sci. and i am in the final year. i dont know about the criteria to get admission in MSc. forensic science. kindly direct me about the colleges/institution from where i can get admission and tell me the process of admission.
i will be thankful to u.
akram mansoori.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  2. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  3. How to take admission in MSc forensic science after doing BSc Biotech
  4. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat? -- [New]
  5. Which are the best coaching centers for NET exam for computer applications in Chennai?
  6. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  7. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission for M.Sc Forensic science course in abroad?
  9. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  10. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  11. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  12. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  13. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  15. How to take admission in MSc forensic science? Job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
14th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?

If anybody's bsc reasult is nt clear in th running year can he get admission in msc in forensic science provided tht he will produce the qualified result leter
14th March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?

what is the eligibility criteria to get addmition for PG deploma cource of forensic science
13th April 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

is this possible m.sc in mathematics as private candidate during any job
20th August 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in forensic uni. after completing my bhms?
5th January 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my bsc in chemistry vit 53% in 2012. i wanted to do msc in forensic science n criminology plz tel me vich university is good for me n vat r d entrance exam, ven d exam r conducted n procedure for admission. plz help me out......
28th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can msc forignsic medicine and foreignsic science r same ?
1st August 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam could u please let me knw that after completing my bsc in medical can i get admission for msc in forensic sciences
13th October 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected dear sir nd mem
What is the process to get admission in b.sc forensic science
19th October 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hw will I apply for M.Sc in forensic science after my bsc in physiology??
21st November 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed bsc information technology...i want to study forensic science...what are the eligibility to join sir pls tell me
27th April 2015, 03:24 PM

i done graduation from Osmania university via BSc in 2008 (Chemistry).to get admission in MSc. forensic science. kindly direct me about the colleges/institution from where i can get admission and tell me the process of admission.
i will be thankful to u.
neeraja
30th November 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my graduation in chemistry in 2016.i was repeated my first year during graduation. shall I eligible for m.sc in forensic science?
23rd September 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc physics final year student. If I can apply for forensic of course.what are procedures should I go to get admission
26th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance question criteria to be asked for Msc in Forensic Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?