22nd February 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?

Sir/Mam,

When will be the admission to the post graduation science regular courses started in vinoba bhave university and what is the admission process and please tell me the schedule as I am awaiting to apply for the PG degree and I am quite unaware about the dates. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  3. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  4. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  5. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduation in Maths from IIT?
  8. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. How to pursue PG from PU after doing graduation from KU?
  10. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to study Post Graduation course in Physics at Pune University?
  12. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
  13. MCI approved private colleges in India which offers post graduation with less fees? Procedure of getting admission there?
  14. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  16. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?

1st March 2015, 01:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

When will be the admission to the post graduation science regular courses started in vinoba bhave university and what is the admission process and please tell me the schedule as I am awaiting to apply for the PG degree and I am quite unaware about the dates. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.
It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for Master degree after completing Graduation. The admission process will be started in Vinoba Bhave University during the month of April/May. The important details regarding the admission process will be notified via official website of the respective university.

Those students who have completed their Graduation in Science stream are eligible for Post Graduation in Science stream. The qualification must be obtained from a reputed educational university with not less than 50% of marks. The marks requirement may vary with the University that offers the course. However, if you have scored more than 50% of marks at graduation, then you will be eligible for M.Sc course. Some colleges carry out admission on the basis of the marks of graduation where as some others carry out entrance exams for the purpose.

Vinoba Bhave University
Address: NH 33, Sindoor, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand 825301
www.vbuhazaribag.org
Attached Files
File Type: pdf form_biot.pdf(271.9 KB, 47 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?