28th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the admit card for BHU BSc Maths? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

when i will get my admit card for bhu b.sc(math's)? also tell me the syllabus for the entrance exams.

11th May 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admit card for BHU BSc Maths? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

When will i receive the admit of B.SC mathematics group of BHU?
15th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admit card for BHU BSc Maths? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

sir bhu bsc (maths)entrence exam ka admit card kab tak milega kripya us site ko mere number 8874100401,Par batane ki kripa kare
20th May 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

when i will get b.sc maths & bio admit card of bhu ?
28th May 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir mera admit card mujhe nahi mil raha hai and na hi show kar raha hai plz aap meri help kare.....plz sir plz
28th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir mera admit card mujhe nahi mila and na hi net par show kar rha hai plz meri help kare sir....plz ...i humbly request to you sir...plz
25th April 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have been searching my admit card for math group for last five days but yet i did not get,we have our exam by 27th may and yet we did not get our admit card.you people are giving info about every thing but what we need is not yet given anywhere.so please sir concern this request for all including me,so that we could download and take print out of our admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?