14th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for CA course? What is the fee structure for it?

my self is ajay kumar soni i doing m.com final i want to know about ca course
1-age limet
2-course fees

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for B.Ed and B.P.Ed exam? Fee structure of the course?
  2. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  3. Are degree students directly eligible for CA IPCC?
  4. What is the age limit for BSc in Agriculture? What are the job opportunities and fee structure?
  5. What is the age limit for CA course? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. Fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit for MBBS entrance exam in Pune
  7. Tamilnadu Pandit post advertisement details? What is the age limit and the fee structure?
  8. Can a B.Tech. student apply for B.Ed. Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?
  11. What is the age limit for CA course and its fee structure?
  12. How can I get MCA seat in NIT Warangal?
  13. Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?
  14. Fee structure and maximum age limit to study in Law College?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  17. Age limit to apply for medical college? How to apply for admission in BAMS medical college? Fee structure of private college?
  18. What is the hotel management fee structure? -- [New]
22nd February 2013, 09:23 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for CA course? What is the fee structure for it?

hi,
To get into the CA course you should have a minimum of 18 years and must have passed the 12th. The CA course has 3 stages they are
1)CPT
2)IPCC
3)CA FINAL

Fee Structure for CA-CPT(Amt in Rs.)
Cost of CPT Prospectus – 100/-
CPT Registration Fee – 6000/-
CPT Exam Fee – 400/-
Subscription for Student Journal (Optional) – 200/-
Subscription for Members Journal (Optional) – 400/-
. TOTAL – 6700/

thank you..............................
21st November 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for CA course? What is the fee structure for it?

why rpd ltd follows written down method
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?