29th November 2012, 01:18 AM
ThakurSanju

What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post

I want to know the age limit for female candidate in kvsangathan and delhi govt for jbt post

29th November 2012, 07:06 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post

Hello friend...................

you want age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan.......................

KVS means Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.........

No age bar in the case of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan............

Up-to a maximum of Five years in the case of SC/ ST candidates.

Up-to a maximum of thee years in the case of OBC candidates.

Up-to five years for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89................

Delhi Government for JBT post:

Minimum age limit is 17

maximum age limit is 28

Thank you............All the best....................
15th March 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post

what is the maximum age limit of female PGT in kendriya vidyalya?
27th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for female divorce candidates in KV Sangathan for the post of librarian ?
15th January 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Aftr j.b.t cn v go for b.ed nd t.g.t or p.gt?
17th April 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to write pgt exam for female candidate. Is there any relaxatino
19th November 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i am at the age of 50. i completed m.a.english and m.ed. am i suitable for any job in k.v.schools...
12th December 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc maths with 49% and have Bed in same.can i apply to PRT in kv
29th May 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for women to apply in kvs prt ? Is there any relaxation or not??
6th September 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the age for kendriya vidhyala school if female is divorcee and age is 39 for prt and tgt post2018 September?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?