5th April 2011, 11:37 AM
HETAL .R. DESAI

What is the age limit for GPSC exam? Can I give the exam in Gujarati?

i am hetal desai. i have completed f.y.bcom & i m doing s.y.bcom. i am 18 years old. i wann give gpsc exam. can i ? if no then can you give age limit. can i give exam in gujarati?

11th April 2011, 07:51 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for GPSC exam? Can I give the exam in Gujarati?

AGE LIMIT FOR GPSC EXAM:20 to 28 years

AGE RELAXATION:
  • Five years relaxation shall be available to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Gujarat origin only, subject to the posts reserved for such category.
  • The woman candidates of the reserved category shall be granted the relaxation of ten years in the upper age limit, subject to maximum age limit of 45 years.
  • The woman candidates of general category shall be granted the relaxation of five years in the upper age limit, subject to maximum age limit of 45 years.
  • Subject to the provision of the advertisement, Physically Disabled candidates who are capable of performing the duties of the concerned posts as a normal person, shall be eligible to get the relaxation of ten years in the upper age limit on producing the Medical Certificate of the Medical Board.,
  • The age relaxation of five years in competitive examinations for Class-I and Class-II posts, shall be available to Commissioned Officers including Ex-serviceman/ ECO/ S. S. Cos. who have rendered at least five years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within six months) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of physical disability attributed to military service or invalidity. While for Class-III posts, the ex-serviceman shall be granted the age relaxation by the length of military service plus three years, in accordance with the provision of the advertisement.
  • The Government Servants shall not be eligible to get the relaxation in the upper age limit.
Regards
Kapila
24th April 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for GPSC exam? Can I give the exam in Gujarati?

my age is 27 years old what i can join gpsc examination?
11th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am goverment servent and i am 28 years old . can i give a gpsc exam?
24th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

please tell me next gpsc exam date? and how can apply i?
27th May 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi,i m akila.i m 21 yrs old.i want to attend gpsc exam of class 1 & class 2 , i want to choose main sub gujrati & sub. history.can i attend exam in midium of gujrati ? plz give me information of new requirement in 2011..something date or month of apply for it.
10th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, or Medam.
I was Complited My Diploma this Year in Nirma Uni. so, Can i give this Exam?
9th August 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for gpsc exam
31st August 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default hi

hi hetal i am bhaumik nayak. i am study in eng.i am also intersted in gpsc exam. but to appear in exam educational qulification need to complete graduation.
10th October 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

next gpsc exam form where is date to dicler
9th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am 33 year old.....so hu exam api shaku gpsc ni
24th August 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

vikram chopada
sir l m camplet b.sc with chemstry but l m instrat gpsc exam help me gpsc exam infrormation now.
date of gpsc exam 2012 send may gmail add..

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?