7th August 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to join Biotech?

whats the age limit of doing biotech?...please tell me what is the age limit for the same

21st November 2012, 04:43 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit to join Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats the age limit of doing biotech?...please tell me what is the age limit for the same
Dear,

Biotech is mainly combination of maths with biology or to be more appropriate technology for biology.
It involves developing new products by using some bio organisms.

Biotech students serve following ares:
  1. Medicine
  2. Agriculture
  3. Biological engineering
  4. Bioremediation and biodegradation
  5. Biotechnology regulations
  6. Education

There is no age limit as such for biotech but since admission is normally after 12th so age limit is: 19 to 27 years.

Best of luck!

21st November 2012, 10:48 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,

Biotech is generally based on biology , especially when used in Agriculture, Food & Science & Medicine.
Biotech means any technological application that uses biological systems , Living organisms.
It is also used to recycle , treat, waste & clean up the sites contaminated by Industrial activities.

Eligiblity for B.SC BIOTECH :-

*Candidate Must have passed class 12 along with Science background i.e. Physics, biology, chemistry , maths .

*As you have asked about age then there is no such limit but generally after class 12 only candidates are eligible then age from 19 and upto it depends on whether you want to pursue from regular or correspondence then if regular its good to join any college immediate after passing class 12.

**Various Courses Option which you can choose from listed below ;

AGRICULTURE.

VETERINARY.

MARINE.

MEDICAL.

22nd January 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do biotechnology but I have completed my graduation from BHMS homeopathy and my age is 28 year. Is it possible to do biotechnology B.tech course now? Please reply....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?