9th April 2012, 02:37 PM
chandravirsinh

What is the age limit of Law related job? When is the Public prosecuter exam?

what is the age limit of law related job and what is the came nerly law job and when public prosecutor exam came

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum age limit for getting a job in public sector?
  2. Date of announcement of Public Prosecuter Grade II exam?
  3. What is the maximum age limit for getting into public sector?
  4. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  5. Last 10 years question papers of government assistant public prosecuter?
  6. Maximum age limit to pursue Law? Can I do it at the age of 34?
  7. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course? -- [New]
  8. Is there any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure I should go through? Is there any any entrance exam? What is the age limit? Can I get NLU?
  9. Age limit for Bihar Public Service Commission Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the age limit for Bihar Public Service Commission exam?
  11. Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?
  12. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  13. What is the age limit for a job in private limited and public limited company after B.E?
  14. What is the maximum age limit to appear for MPSC exam?
  15. Maximum age limit for Haryana Public Service Commission Executive Branch? Any exemption for army officers?
  16. How to become a Public Prosecuter in future after clearing 1st year LLB?
  17. What is the percentage required in 12th, and 10th for IAS and IPS?
  18. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?

31st August 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit of Law related job? When is the Public prosecuter exam?

how can i get goverment job in law sector?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?