5th January 2014, 01:46 PM
ramu157

What is the age limit for madhya pradesh sub inspector of ex-servicemen?

What is age limit madhy prades plocie sub inspector of ex.servicemen.?

29th May 2015, 05:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for madhya pradesh sub inspector of ex-servicemen?

The recruitment for the post of sub inspector in Madhya Pradesh is made by the MPPSC(Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission).

The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for ex-servicemen in Madhya Pradesh sub inspector .

The eligibility to become Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate should have a citizenship of India.

-The minimum qualification required to apply for the post is Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years to 30 years .

-The selection process consists of written exam and physical test.

-The written exam is for

*General Knowledge

*General Awareness

*Reasoning Ability
30th July 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for madhya pradesh sub inspector of ex-servicemen?

Ex servicemen 12th passed computer course qualified which type of job can applied.
2nd February 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me my service of army 16 years as coming soon to retirement I am qualified of12th and my question is what is age limit my Age next birthday 32 years complete and my 2nd question is what is percentage of written test pls clarify my all question
Thank you
6th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me my service of army 30 years i am retirement hony capt rank i am qualified of army graduation certificate my age of running 51 years so pl tell me as per govt rule?
24th January 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How much many height in SI MP police bharti for exservicemen. Pl reoky
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?