22nd July 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU University after completing 3 years diploma in computer science

I completed 3 year diploma in computer science.Am i eligible for doing MCA in ignou university

31st August 2012, 06:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU University after completing 3 years diploma in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 3 year diploma in computer science.Am i eligible for doing MCA in ignou university
The three years of Diploma program is considered equivalent to Bachelors Degree only, if the Institute, one has pursued the course from is recognized by the respective professional council.

Candidate willing to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] through Indira Gandhi National Open University, needs to possess a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Mathematics at the +2 level. Candidates who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at +2 level are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course. The duration of the program is three years which can be completed the maximum span of six years. The course Fee costs Rs. 8,000. For non-maths students, an additional fee of Rs. 1,000 has to be paid for CS-60.

Hence, for detail information regarding your eligibility for the MCA program, you must refer to the admission authority of IGNOU School of Computer and Information Sciences.
25th September 2012, 01:13 PM
rockysn

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU University after completing 3 years diploma in computer science

Hello Sir,
My name is Dipankar.I just passing bca(h) course.And I have no mathematics at 10+2 level . So,please tale me i am eligible or not for doing MCA at IGNOU.
10th July 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I did 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th commerce. am I eligible or not for doing MCA...??
14th November 2019, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm completed graduation in BSC mathematics and I want to get admission in MCA program in ignou university. If I apply for this program then how many maximum duration will be after BSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?