23rd June 2010, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?

HELLO SIR
sir i just wanted to ask wats the pattern of medical entrance exams of dpmt ,bhu,upmt,cpmt,afmc,cbse medical entrance exam are they objective or subjective?

sir what is actually the syllabus of all these nd which book i should prefer i m currently studng in 12th nd is gng to drop 1 year fr entrance plssssssss helpppppppp meeeee sir i ll be highly thankful if u help me out nd provide me early rply

11th April 2012, 12:39 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?

Qualifications Required:

Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks at 10+2 level from a recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects.

SC/ST students are allowed to appear for exams, if they attain 40% or more in the qualifying examination.
18th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?

I am a plus two student. Which are the medical entrance exam i can attend after my plus two course?
1st March 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

if i am dropping a year in class 12 then how can i appear for board exam as regular candidate?
18th June 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

My date of Birth is 15/10/1989 can i give medical entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?