16th September 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What all circumstances should I consider while I opting for stream in class 11th?

Hi, I have qualified my 10th Board exams and now about to take admission in class 11th. However, I am bit confuse and not able to decide which stream to choose in class 11th. So, can anybody please guide me on this and tell me which all things should I consider while deciding which stream to opt?

30th September 2019, 12:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all circumstances should I consider while I opting for stream in class 11th?

Its very simple, first you need to decide your interest. Suppose if you like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics upto 10th level then you can opt for science stream. Here also, for medical courses, you should select PCB subjects.

If you are interested in arts stream subjects then you need to select arts stream at 12th level. Decide your interest then select stream.
30th September 2019, 02:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all circumstances should I consider while I opting for stream in class 11th?

Its good that you are so much concern about your career. Here, you must choose your stream wisely because this will only shape your career in near future.

After passing 10th standard, you will have following streams in front of you to choose in 11th and further.
  • PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) - will lead you towards engineering and science-oriented courses like B.Tech, B.E., B.Sc., etc.
  • PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) - will lead you towards medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, etc.
  • Commerce stream - will lead you towards Commerce related courses like BBA, B.Com, etc.
  • Arts and Humanities - will lead you towards courses like BA and many more.
There are many more courses in higher education like Hotel Management, Aviation Management, Journalism that can be pursued after completing anyone of the above stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?