8th April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i become an engineer without opting for Maths in 11th and 12th class?

Can I become an engineer without opting Maths in classes 11th and 12th and further in college also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in PU without opting for Maths in class 11th and 12th but scoring good marks(Above 85%)
  2. Is Maths compulsory after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  3. Eligibilty Criteria for MCA without Maths in 11th and 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to change stream from Science to Arts after one year gap? -- [New]
  5. Preferred subjects to opt in 11th in order to do CA later?
  6. Do we need Maths and coaching classes in 11th and 12th for doing CA?
  7. What to do after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  8. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  9. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  10. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
  11. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  12. What can I do after passing commerce with Maths in 11th an 12th?
  13. How to join Indian Air force after opting biology in 11th and 12th standard
  14. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  15. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  16. How to go for computer science after passing 10th?
  17. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  18. Subjects needed in 10+2 for doing CA? Is there any coaching classes available?
18th April 2012, 02:28 AM
abhishek.das.781990@gmail

Default Re: Can i become an engineer without opting for Maths in 11th and 12th class?

Yes, Just follow the steps to become an engineer without maths in 12th:
1. appear for polytechnic(jexpo) exam which is based on 10th standard science
2. after completing 3 years diploma course you become junior engineer
3. appear for leet exam to get direct entry to the 2nd year of degree engineering study
4. after completing 3 years you becomes graduate engineer
19th April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i become an engineer without opting for Maths in 11th and 12th class?

can i become an engineer without maths
6th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat for engineering with 62% as well as cet ranking 60799
6th June 2012, 10:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
As you are interested for Engineering for this you have to be +2 pass from science stream.....
I am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details information......

The list of entrance exam for engineering course.

Good luck......
7th June 2012, 12:00 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
if you want to be an engineer then you will have to passed in 12th with maths physics and chemistry.
if you are not pursuing 12th with science with maths and want to become an engineer, then only thing you can do is that complete your three year diploma course in engineering and then take admission in 2nd year of b.tech through lateral entry.
all the best.
2nd December 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to go for an engineering which does not require maths...
23rd February 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class with very low percentage (49%) now i got two year gap i want to be an engineer without maths and physics please help me
27th June 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Boss, you need to hive a exam which is jexpo. After jexpo exam you need to take admission in polyphonic collage which is3 yrs after did it you need to take admission B.TECH 2nd yrs. All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?