22nd June 2020, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What all Graduate degree course options are available after 12th with BiPC subject combination?

Hello, I have completed 12th Board exams from BiPC stream. Now, which all Graduate degree courses are there for me in India? What all different options do I have? And, how many years would it take to complete those courses? What would be job opportunities with those courses?

28th June 2020, 07:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all Graduate degree course options are available after 12th with BiPC subject combination?

There are numerous courses to pursue after 12th in BiPC.

The available options are :-

B.Sc Zoology.

B.Sc Botany.

MBBS.

BDS.

B.Sc Nursing.

The duration of the course varies with course but generally it is between 3-5 years.

There are many job opportunities after passing through each of the course.
29th June 2020, 11:48 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all Graduate degree course options are available after 12th with BiPC subject combination?

Soon after completion of 12th class with BIPC, the best course in Graduation is MBBS through which you can become a Doctor. Doctors are having so much respect in the Society and salaries are also very good. It will take 4 years to complete this course.

Another top course is Nursing. It will take 3 years to complete B.Sc Nursing course. There is a demand for top Nurses in so many hospitals in these days.

You can also get into Pharmacy side where you will be involved in formation of Drugs/Medicine.

You can join D-Pharmacy course with the duration of 2 years and then join B-Pharmacy through lateral entry. This will be for 3 years.

If you directly join B-Pharmacy course, it will take 4 years to complete.

If you are interested in Agriculture, you can opt for B.Sc Agriculture course.

You can join 3 year B.Sc course with any of the below life science subjects
-Biotechnology
-Microbiology
-Bio-Chemistry etc.

You can get jobs in labs after B.Sc course with these subjects.

Choose the course as per your interest and make most out of it.
30th June 2020, 07:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed 12th class with BiPC stream, you are eligible to join below courses in Graduation.

MBBS
BDS
B.Sc Nuring
B.Sc Agriculture
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy

It is difficult to get admission to MBBS and BDS as the admission will be through Entrance Exam and that is having huge competition.

You can get admission to other courses easily because most of the colleges will give admission directly.

You can also join B.Sc course with any of the below life science subjects
Biotechnology
Biochemistry
Microbiology

There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of any of these courses.

You can pursue Post Graduation also if you don't want to go for job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?