7th February 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What all options do I have after B.Sc Physics to get into DRDO or ISRO?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Physics. Now, what should I do or study to get a job in ISRO, DRDO, IISER, IISC or any other such organisations? What course should I do for my Master's?

8th February 2020, 06:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all options do I have after B.Sc Physics to get into DRDO or ISRO?

Since, you have completed B.Sc. in Physics, so you can join ISRO/DRDO or any other organization on the basis of current bachelor course.

ISRO/DRDO recruits candidates of B.Sc. Physics also along with engineering graduates.

You just need to visit their career section for regular updates regarding vacancies.

As you are keen towards joining ISRO/DRDO and other space oriented organizations in future, so I would suggest you to pursue following post graduation courses like:
  • M. Sc Astronomy
  • M. Sc Astrophysics
8th February 2020, 09:45 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all options do I have after B.Sc Physics to get into DRDO or ISRO?

1. For joining DRDO, your B.sc degree is enough. You need to write CEPTAM exam, conducted by DRDO. If you will pass the this exam you will get a post of Senior Technical Assistant in DRDO.

2. For joining ISRO you need a M.sc in Physics. Then you will be eligible for ISRO's Centralised Recruitment Board examination.

3. After M.sc in Physics candidates must have secured a valid rank in UGC NET examination to join IISC / IISER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?