14th April 2012, 09:06 PM
chaitanya.mvs2007

List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?

Well I am in X now. I want to be a astronaut (or astronomer). What are the list of courses i need to take (NASA or ISRO)? What are the other careers available if i do MSc in physics? Is there any other route to become astonaut ( other than Bsce Msc) ? Please answer..

15th July 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?

sir, i am completed diploma in e.c.e,percentage for 90,additional course for c-language,and i am intrested subject for communication enggineering,plz reply for me
11th August 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?

how to apply for the entrance exam which name is iisc(Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore, India)and iiser(ndian Institutes of Science Education and Research ...) and when/where the application is given?
5th November 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can i get job in nasa or isro i have chemistry field
9th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i became aero space engneering.prasent 12(math)81% from RBSE passed & jee advansed 2013 not qualified
24th January 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Hii my name is shreyansh and i want to know that for being an astronomer what qualifications are required and what percentage i should score in minimum?
14th November 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I am m.sc. Physics from p.u. Chd. with 61% marks. How can I get job in any research centre.
15th November 2016, 07:10 PM
princekainth2

To become Astronaut, you must do B.tech in Aerospace field or Aeronautics field, or any relevant.
To get into NASA or ISRO, you must complete graduation from reputed institutes like IIT.

You can get into IIT by giving JEE exam which is conducted every year.

Some Other qualifications which are mandatory for becoming Astronaut are : (any one)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Biological Science
Physical Science
Computer Science
OR
Mathematics
7th July 2022, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in physics in India.Now,I am in Canada.What are the career opportunities for me or what should I do here?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?