1st November 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What all subjects I need to choose for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Physics?

What all subjects I need to choose for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Physics? Am not sure about the subjects which I need to choose. So, can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Thank you.

22nd November 2016, 06:10 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all subjects I need to choose for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Physics?

You should choose the subject according to your knowledge. You can choose one of these subjects :
1. ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
2. THERMODYNAMICS
3. ELECTRONICS
4. CLASSICAL DYNAMICS
5. ELECTROMAGNETICS
6. EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN
7. QUANTUM PHYSICS
8. NUCLEAR AND PARTICLE PHYSICS
9. CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS

Thanks
29th June 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all subjects I need to choose for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Physics?

Which subjects can i choose for csir net and jrf exam's paper 2 and paper 3 after completion of msc in math?What is the types of its questions of paper 1?
21st July 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

After doing m. Sc. Physics which subject is suitable for csir net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?