23rd October 2012, 08:20 AM

Which subjects should i choose for ias exam after my BSc mathematics physics, computer science

i am fully confused about my future. I hv a wish to do ias exam , but i dont knw any details of it, can u pls guide me the procedure for ias exam and what subjects i can choose. I am gud in mathematics and physics , so pls kindly advice me sir

1. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  2. Which optional subject to choose in Civil Services Exam for BSc IT?
  3. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  4. Which subjects I should choose for IAS Mains after completing B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  5. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  6. How to prepare for IAS exam after completing BSc(Maths, physics and computer science)
  7. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  8. Which subjects I have to choose for IAS Exam after completing my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  10. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  11. Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc in Computer Science?
  12. Best subject for a computer science student in IAS?
  13. Which subjects can I choose as Optional for IAS Exam having completed CSE?
  14. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  15. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  16. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  17. How to choose Arts subjects for IAS Pre and Mains exam? I have completed graduation in computer science engineering -- [New]
  18. IAS after B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
4th December 2012, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Which subjects should i choose for ias exam after my BSc mathematics physics, computer science

Is there any course, that i can choose after completion of my B.E from computer science for the preparation of IAS??
22nd December 2012, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Which subjects should i choose for ias exam after my BSc mathematics physics, computer science

Sir,i am doing B.sc in physics.Can i choose any other subject rather than physics for IAS?
4th February 2013, 07:05 PM

which subject should i choose for civil service after completing my Bsc mathematics,computer science & electronics.
Sir i am doing B.sc in electronics. which subject i choose for prilims please reply soon.
thank you.
1st June 2013, 07:14 PM

Sir, which subject should I choose after completing my b.sc fom botany chemistry zoology
3rd June 2013, 12:12 PM

which is best B.sc physics or B.sc mathematics?
4th June 2013, 03:14 PM

i want to give ias exam so which subjects are necessary?
8th June 2013, 01:25 PM

i am going to complete BSC (MATHS,ELECTRONICS,COMPUTER SCIENCE) on2014 march,give me suggestion to become an IAS officer
8th June 2013, 09:28 PM

which subject should i choose in upsc after doing bsc in maths??
23rd June 2013, 08:16 AM

sir, which subjects should i choose after completing BE Computer Science for IAS exam,plz guide me.....
26th July 2013, 03:34 PM

i am a bscit graduate ,which subject do i choose for the upsc exam?
20th August 2013, 07:40 PM

sir am studing bsc (c.s) after that how i can join
21st August 2013, 08:03 PM
vaibhav joshte

Ias exams are conducted by upsc exam . For this exam you must a engineer . There are electronics,mechanical,and electrical main subject you have to study this subject well
23rd October 2013, 02:26 PM

I am a final year student of M.Sc mathematics. Is it possible for me to do I.A.S? How long years preparation it needs to crack it? Can I choose mathematics for mains? It is my dream as I love my subject to the core.
20th November 2013, 01:21 AM

comparatively with humanities subjects how will be the mathematics as an optional for UPSC ?
graduated in maths(hons).
plzz help me out of this confusion.
thank u
3rd December 2013, 10:44 AM

Hello sir. I m doing B. Sc biotechnology nd interested for appearing upsc exam i.e. IAS examination. I want to go through humanities subject. Which wil be easier nd easily scorable subject in humanities subject sir?
11th March 2014, 01:21 PM
Bestanswerer

i want to give ias exam so which subjects are necessary?
Basically all stream candidate are eligible for IAS Entrance Examination. So,there is no issue with Specialization of the candidate. Only bachelor degree course is needed to appear in IAS Entrance Examination.

So, If your Complete your graduation course than your eligible for IAS Examination.

To Become an IAS Officer you have to appear in Civil Service Examination which is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

::::IAS stands for Indian Administrative Officer Service ::::

If your aspiring to apply for IAS Examination than you have to appear in Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. This Examination is held every once in a year.

To appear this Examination you should Complete graduation in any discipline from recognized University. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination. Any discipline candidate are eligible to apply for this Examination. Your belong from Engineering candidate, you may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Examination ( ie:- 60% (OR) 50% ) . Only Pass Marks is Enough to apply for this Examination.

Your age should be 21 years to 30 years. If your belong from sc/st candidates (or) SC/ST Candidate then relaxation than relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks.

Number of Attempts :-

-4 Times for General candidates
-7 Times for OBC candidates
-No Limit for sc/st candidates
31st March 2014, 04:57 PM

which subjects can i take for ias exam after graduate B.sc hons in maths.
18th August 2014, 06:17 PM

I'm pursuing bsc(bio.tec) ,but now i found great intrest to study physics . i want to make my carrer in patical physics .so plz help me & give reply soon as possible .
22nd May 2015, 04:21 AM

I am doing bsc in computer scince im intresting to do ias so pleas help after that which sub i want to choos and how i want to prepare for this exam pleas help me sir