28th May 2022, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What am I supposed to do after my bachelor's degree to join Indian army in audiology field?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BASLP student and I'm 21years old. I will be graduating by December 2022. I wish to join the army in my field. What am I supposed to do after my bachelor's degree.

30th May 2022, 10:17 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What am I supposed to do after my bachelor's degree to join Indian army in audiology field?

There is only one entry scheme that is Combined defence service examination through which you can apply for the Indian Army as an officer after the completion of your graduation. The CDS examination is conducted by the Union Public service commission twice in a year. The eligibility required for the combined defence service examination is given below:

Education Qualification:-

Candidate applying for the combined defence service examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
For Indian Air force and Navy candidate should have physics and Maths at 10+2 level.

Age Limit:-

Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-25Years
Naval Academy 19-23 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?