22nd April 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%

Sir/madam.
I have a bachelors degree in arts with 58 % marks.i want to join army. pls tell me
about the procedure..and other information regarding otherprocedure.pls email me on [email protected].

I will thankfull to you.
Harprit

24th April 2012, 06:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam.
I have a bachelors degree in arts with 58 % marks.i want to join army. pls tell me
about the procedure..and other information regarding otherprocedure.pls email me on [email protected].

I will thankfull to you.
Harprit
As you have completed your graduation and want to join Indian Army, you will have to qualify Combined Defense Service Examination.
The Combined Defense Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and graduates within the age limit of 19-24 years are eligible to apply for the exam. As far as percentage of marks in graduation is concerned, there is no such criteria and hence, a graduate who has even scored the minimum qualifying marks in the final year examination is eligible to write the combined defense service examination.
Once the examination is scheduled, the application form is made available on www.upsconline.nic.in.
Complete instruction is provided regarding the process of online application on the official website of Union Public Service Commission mentioned above.
24th April 2012, 08:46 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam.

I will thankfull to you.
Harprit

Hey friend,

Yeah,you are eligible for joining in Indian Army after completing Bachelor Degree

For joining in Indian Army which is a defence force of India,you need to write the entrance exam for joining in it.

Exams That can be Written:

>> CDS (Combined Defence Service)

>> UES (University Entry Scheme)

>> NCC Special Entry Scheme

Eligibility for CDS:

> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

> Age limit for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years of age.

> Education qualification for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

> Final year candidates can also apply for this exam

> Candidate should be physically fit according to the physical standard.

Eligibility for NCC Special Entry Scheme:

> Candidate should be a citizen of India.

> Candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried/married man.

> Age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-25 years of age.

> Education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam

Eligibility for UES :

> Candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India

> Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for the UES Exam.

> The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-25 years of age.

> The education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam

Physical Standard For Indian Army:

If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected exam then you can apply for that exam.

ALL THE BEST
27th May 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%

Sir ,my aim is join a indian army i am 12th class pass in science my percentage in 45% why me join army
17th August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

as i'm studying 2 nd year in civil branch can i join after completion or else is there chance to join?
10th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my engineering second year and i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering. now what is the procedure tojoin indian army. if you know any information . mail me
my id is [email protected]
thank you
26th July 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i'm studying 2 nd year in comp branch
can i join after completion of my engg.
or what's the age limit nd qualification..??
22nd November 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E EEE 2nd year. How I can join in Indian army? mail me at [email protected]
13th March 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.A. 1 st year. I am a girl . how i can join Indian Army ? Please inform me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?