12th June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the available courses after completion of B.E?

What are available courses after complition of BE?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?
  2. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  3. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  4. Professional course after intermediate other than engineering?
  5. List of the courses available after completion of 10th?
  6. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  8. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?
  10. What should I do after completion of 12th? Courses available other than engineering?
  11. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  12. Courses available after completion of B.Com Economics?
  13. What are the career options after passing class 12th?
  14. Which are the courses after completion of Engineering in E&TC Diploma
  15. Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  16. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  17. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities? -- [New]
  18. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
22nd June 2013, 09:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available courses after completion of B.E?

You can try for M.E/M.Tech degree in the concerned subject. MBA degree can be opted in streams of Operations, IT, or Systems. M.S degree can be pursued from Indian/international Universities. Short term courses can be pursued from reputed institutes like NIIT. You can select an option according to your choice and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?