19th February 2013, 10:19 PM
Ravikiranravada

What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication

what is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication in competative world

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  2. Details about Government and private jobs after B.Tech (ECE) in every field?
  3. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  4. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  6. How to apply for private companies in Hyderabad? Is any reference required? I've completed B.Tech(ECE)
  7. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
  8. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Army after completing graduation in electronics and communication with percentage of 56%
  10. Will I get a job after studying B.E ECE or M.E?
  11. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a candidate of M.Sc in CSE get Jobs in private mobile companies?
  13. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  14. List of colleges in Kolkata offering M.Tech in Bioelectronics? I have scored 58% in B.E ECE
  15. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  16. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. How to join distance M.Tech(Electronics and Communication) course after studying MSc(Electronics)
  18. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
27th February 2013, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication

Eligibility requirements vary with company and job profile. Companies like Infosys usually recruit candidates with consistent academic score of 65%. Those with 60% marks in engineering degree can try for a job in Wipro, TCS, etc. Cut off percentage of 70 % is required in case of IBM. Detailed information can be collected from the job advertisement of these companies
6th August 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication

is 50 percentage is enough in polytechnich to get gvt jobs in ap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?