23rd January 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?

dear sir, this is naveen from mysore i had done dilploma in electronics and communication with percentage 74% in govt. polyechnic kushalnagar, can i have any govt jobs suitable to my education

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  2. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  4. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  5. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  8. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  10. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  11. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  12. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  15. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  16. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
19th April 2012, 05:57 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?

Your score is so good to getting a job in govt. PSU organisation .As you are a diploma holder so various govt. jobs are available in your stream .some of them are:

NTPC

DRDO

SAIL

BHEL

GAIL

ISRO

etc.
19th April 2012, 08:11 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir, this is naveen from mysore i had done dilploma in electronics and communication with percentage 74% in govt. polyechnic kushalnagar, can i have any govt jobs suitable to my education

YA YOU CAN NO DOUBT

The one Who Want To Work on Govt Jobs They have to Write Government Exam Which is Update Form Various Websites
also Diploma Graduate is Good Enough to Get a Govt jobs

WWW.Allindiajobs.com

Have A visit the above Website
14th April 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 72%?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1683741]dear sir, this is sravan from adoni i had done dilploma in electronics and communication with percentage 72% in govt. polyechnic adoni, can i have any govt jobs suitable to my education.if may have a job please inform to me
at [email protected],please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?