19th February 2018, 01:48 AM
Andrea Syiemiong

What is the basic educational qualification required for being an Air Hostess?

What is the minimum qualifications required for Air Hostess? What is the exact mark sheet i.e 10th or 12th and what percentage is required for Air Hostess? Do I need to attend any training classes or can I join directly if I have the minimum qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. I'm from Sri Lanka and wants to be an Air Hostess. What educational qualifications I need to have for it?
  3. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  4. Procedure to join in Airlines after completion of B.Sc MPCS?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  6. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  8. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?
  9. Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?
  10. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  11. Am I eligible to get a airline job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  12. Qualification required to become an Air Hostess? Age limit to apply? -- [New]
  13. Qualification required to become an Air Hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  15. Eligibility to get a job in Airlines or Aiport?
  16. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. Qualification required to be an Air Hostess?
  18. What can I do to become an Air Hostess if my English is decent?
24th February 2018, 09:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic educational qualification required for being an Air Hostess?

The required minimum qualification for recruitment as Air hostess is that candidate must have diploma in tourism or in Aviation and Hospitality Management.

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to pursue the course. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

Candidates with better proficiency in English spoken and fair complexion have better chance of recruitment.
25th February 2018, 10:46 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What is the basic educational qualification required for being an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Syiemiong View Post
What is the minimum qualifications required for Air Hostess? What is the exact mark sheet i.e 10th or 12th and what percentage is required for Air Hostess? Do I need to attend any training classes or can I join directly if I have the minimum qualification?
Minimum qualifications required for the Air Hostess Jobs is:

12th Pass in any stream
Good Interpersonal Skills
Excellent Communication skills in English, Hindi and any other Indian Language.
Minimum Height 157.5 cms
Unmarried
Age between 18-26 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?