14th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?

I want to become an Air hostess. It's my favorite child dream. I want to be successful in it. Please help me. Now I am just passed 12th from DAV school. My subject PCB (physics, chemistry, Biology). My complexion is fair, my height 5'7 i'm 17 years old. Am I eligible for air hostess or not? Please, tell me how to get training for it?

16th December 2017, 10:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?

Yes, you are eligible to become an air hostess and here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> You should have completed your 12th standard with specialization in hotel or tourism management.

> Candidates with graduation degree are preferred in most of the airlines.

> Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

> You must hold an Indian passport.

> You must be fair in complexion with a height of 5 feet and 2 inches.

> You should not be over weight.

> You must be fluent in English and Hindi language.

> You must have a good eyesight of 6/6 in each eye without any correction.

> Spectacles are not allowed, so you can wear lenses up to -2D.

With this eligibility you have to get admission in any reputed air hostess training institute where you will get proper training about the job profile of an air hostess.
16th December 2017, 10:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an Air hostess. It's my favorite child dream. I want to be successful in it. Please help me. Now I am just passed 12th from DAV school. My subject PCB (physics, chemistry, Biology). My complexion is fair, my height 5'7 i'm 17 years old. Am I eligible for air hostess or not? Please, tell me how to get training for it?

Eligibility for Air Hostess job is as follows:

The minimum educational qualification required is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream
Height should be 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height
Should have very good communication skill in English and Hindi
Age should be between 18 years to 26 years
Should hold an Indian Passport
Should have very good health and fit to fly

To get training for an Air Hostess job, candidates can join air hostess training academy. Airlines also offer training to the selected candidates for an air hostess job. Candidates have to clear the written test and interview for getting an air hostess job.
16th December 2017, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification for Air Hostess job is class 12th, but you need to be above 18 years and also have excellent communication skills to get a job based on interview.

It would be better to get a hospitality or hotel management degree to have more chance of getting a good job. You can also join Air Hostess training academies, if you don't have good communication skills. Physical fitness is also important along with good eyesight.
2nd July 2021, 09:39 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria for Airhostess:-
Candidates must have 10+2 Degree in any stream with minimum 45%- 50%marks from a recognized university.

Age required- 17- 26 years.

Citizenship- Indian

Candidates must have a good eye sight 6/6 by both eyes.

*Air Hostess Hospitality Training - 1year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?