5th December 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic qualification required to get teacher post in primary of high schools?

I have completed my full time Diploma course in Computer Engineering. Now, can I apply for Teacher post in any primary or high school? Is my Diploma enough or school will demand more qualification?

15th December 2018, 08:13 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the basic qualification required to get teacher post in primary of high schools?

You are not eligible to apply for recruitment as teacher in high school for recruitment in primary school you need to have additional qualification of D.Ed course.

So, after diploma in Computer you will also have to pursue D.Ed course to become eligible to apply for teacher recruitment examination.
15th December 2018, 08:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic qualification required to get teacher post in primary of high schools?

Diploma in Computer Engineering is not the sufficient qualification for recruitment as teacher in central government school.

The minimum qualification for primary school recruitment is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with D.ed qualification.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. So, you need to pursue the required course to become eligible.
15th December 2018, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You have to pursue diploma in education course other than above qualification to become eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as teacher in primary school.

There is no age limit for CTET examination. D.Ed is two year course from a recognised institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?