25th February 2018, 12:25 AM
Chand sultana

What basic qualification do I need to have to be appointed as a Computer Teacher in Primary schools?

What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in primary school? I have done my PUC and completed my Montessori Teacher's Training course. In computer which course I have to do to became a computer teacher?

28th February 2018, 03:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What basic qualification do I need to have to be appointed as a Computer Teacher in Primary schools?

As you have mentioned that you have completed Montessori Teacher's Training course then you are eligible to become a Primary school teacher.
But if you are not satisfied then you can also go through D.El.Ed, B.Ed course.
Montessori Teacher's Training course is also sufficient to become a primary school teacher. You can also add further qualification but it depends on your choice.
28th February 2018, 04:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What basic qualification do I need to have to be appointed as a Computer Teacher in Primary schools?

The basic qualification do you need to have to be appointed as a Computer Teacher in Primary schools are given below.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

=> Candidates should have a bachelor degree in Computer Application/Information Technology with D.Ed/B.Ed degree recognized from NCTE

=> Candidates should have a minimum of two years of working experience in any reputed Software company.

=> The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years and not be greater than 35 years.
15th April 2021, 03:10 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

=> Candidates should have a bachelor degree in Computer Application/Information Technology with D.Ed/B.Ed degree recognized from NCTE

=> Candidates should have a minimum of two years of working experience in any reputed Software company.

=> The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years and not be greater than 35 years.
15th April 2021, 03:21 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

15th April 2021, 03:31 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

15th April 2021, 03:40 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

15th April 2021, 03:43 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?