16th September 2011, 12:54 AM
shivali munjal

What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?

what are the technical skills required to be placed in a good software company?
ow one can join a company?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  3. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  4. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  5. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a job in good software company?
  7. Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of ICWAI, BCA and MCA courses?
  8. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. Requirements to get job in 2016 in a good company?
  10. Doing B.E in Computer Science : What do companies expect from CS passed fresh graduates? What qualities are required to pass their exam?
  11. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  12. What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?
  13. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  14. Which field is a best choice for me as per salary being an Engineer from ECE stream?
  15. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  16. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  17. What is the basic requirement to apply in a software company?
  18. What are the basic requirements for internship in Apple company? -- [New]
2nd May 2012, 02:07 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?

For joining software company you must be technically sound with software skills like C, C++, VB, DOTNET, JAVA, ORACLE. If you can get certification then it will best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?