28th February 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the BCA entrance exam syllabus?

mahatma gandhi university,meghalaya is there maths in bca syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BCA like the entrance exam, syllabus and the forms?
  2. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  3. What is the BCA entrance exam syllabus?
  4. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  7. What is the syllabus for the BCA entrance exam of this year?
  8. Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?
  9. How can I get the BCA entrance exam syllabus? Books that are to be referred? How should I prepare?
  10. How can I get information regarding course of BCA?
  11. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  12. Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  13. Which are the colleges providing lateral entry in MCA from BCA holder? What is the syllabus?
  14. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BCA? List of colleges in Indore and scope of BCA course? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  17. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
29th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the BCA entrance exam syllabus?

syllabus of entrance exam BCA
15th August 2015, 07:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the BCA entrance exam syllabus?

Bachelor Of Computer Application Entrance Exams Syllabus as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

==> General English:

--> Common Errors, Spotting Errors,Inappropriate Usage of Words, Spelling Mistakes (English Usage), English Comprehension.

==> Current Events

1. Mathematics

--> Sets, Relations and Functions; Complex Numbers; Sequence and Series; Quadratic Equation; Permutations and Combinations; Binomial Theorem; Logarithm; Matrices; Determinant; Probability; Trigonometrical Ratios.

2. Computer Awareness and Information Technology

--> Computer Fundamentals and PC Applications; Computer History; Networking; Operating Systems; DBMS; System Analysis and Design; Software Engineering; Computer Organization; ‘C’ Language; Data Structures

==> General Awareness

--> General Geography,General History of India, General Economics Study, General Polity, General Science, Sports and Recreation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?