9th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Ajit02493

What are the benefits of VOC stream in Future?

Can you tell me the benefits of VOC stream in future?

please tell

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of the science stream? What are the careers available except engineering and medicine?
  2. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses offered after completing Diploma in Agriculture engineering?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  5. Courses to do after completion of 12th Vocational stream? Benefits of opting Vocational stream in 11th?
  6. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  7. Which branch is best to do in Engineering? Which course we need to opt after 12th?
  8. Which stream has a better scope in future?
  9. Information about CA? What are its benefits? Is this course good for commerce students?
  10. Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?
  11. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  12. Is there any scope after doing M.Tech in Telecommunication from NIT?
  13. Future and benefits of choosing liberal arts?
  14. Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?
  15. Benefits of studying B.A.(Home Management) for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  16. Which stream to take to opt for BiPC in future?
  17. List residential coaching classes for RMS and Sainik School entrance preparation?
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Internship in HDFC, ICICI and Axis Bank for B.Voc(Banking and Financial Service) 4th semester student?
30th June 2011, 08:19 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: What are the benefits of VOC stream in Future?

VOC have less number of future in india but outside india VOC have more benefits.
Vocational education may be classified as teaching procedural knowledge.
List of country have more benefitial :-
i)Japan
ii)America
iii)Australia
iv)New Zealand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?