24th January 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University

What is best after B.sc.(chem), chemical engineering or M.sc in organic chemistry and i can do chemical engi. externaly in pune university

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  3. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  4. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  5. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  6. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  9. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  12. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Process Calculation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  14. Can I do MS in chemical engineering in UK after doing PG in organic chemistry in India?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  18. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
5th August 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University

Chemical engineering students can research in Organic Chemistry and Co-ordination Chemistry at advance level. ???.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?