13th October 2019, 11:37 PM
Shubhangi 29

What is best for doing government banking?

Hello, my name is Shubhangi Singh and I'm from Kanpur, UP. I'm studying from Commerce stream in class 11th, without Mathematics. I want to do government banking and I'm confuse what would be best for start preparing and what? Also, should it be good for doing B.Com and MBA in Finance? Give me some requirements and details about doing government banking?

21st November 2020, 02:07 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: What is best for doing government banking?

No you can't do banking after taking commerce without maths because banking is all about money and calculations. So there no way to do banking without maths. You can do Bcom and MBA with commerce without having maths. But you have to solve two maths papers before joining into MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?