9th March 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the model question papers for Group I exam? Books to be referred? Government job opportunities in government or banking sector?

I am preparing for group I, II & other entrance exams. I just want to know the group I paper model & please suggest me which kind of books i have to refer. If it is possible could you send me the previous question paper. please send me the details of current job opportunities in the Govt. sector (or) banking sector.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  2. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam? -- [New]
  3. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  4. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  8. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
28th March 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the model question papers for Group I exam? Books to be referred? Government job opportunities in government or banking sector?

commerce is new for me and my maths is weak i have to select subject in 11th what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?