1st August 2010, 08:16 PM
rishabh.cool6

What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

i m a 11th class student.and please tell what is the best field for me in wich i can make my future brighter.I am interested in computers & teaching.please tell me what do i do or how could i do?

1st August 2010, 08:46 PM
nitesh15791

Default Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

u should complete b.tech after that m.tech from any good institute with computer science. then u can teach any good college
1st August 2010, 08:49 PM
ravi6

Default Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

you can opt different-2 lines after +2. If your interest in computer teaching then you choose career in computer line. If you are student of non-medical then you can opt computer engineering. you can make your career in BCA then after BCA you can opt MCA.
b.sc(computer sci.),B.SC(IT) etc.

REGADS
ravi6
1st August 2010, 09:06 PM
pushp ranjan singh

Thumbs up Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

you MUST JOIN any computer oriented programme such as DCA (diploma in computer administration) or ADCA (advance diploma in computer administration)...

belive in yourself and go for it....!!!!!!
1st August 2010, 09:23 PM
Rickers

Hello friend,

As your field of interest is computer, you may go for B.Tech in computer science and IT or you may go for BCA after your 12th.

If you are having science subject in 12th then you will apply for IITJEE,AIEEE, and other engineering entrance test. otherwise you will get direct admission in BCA in any good colleges.

After B.Tech you may go for M.Tech and PHD for teaching purpose..

So all the best for your bright future.....prepare well.
1st August 2010, 09:36 PM
satish shrivastav

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh.cool6 View Post
i m a 11th class student.and please tell what is the best field for me in wich i can make my future brighter.I am interested in computers & teaching.please tell me what do i do or how could i do?

Hi
previous year IT sector collapsed due to reassertion but in future it may get better, so you try for computer engineering

best luck

satish
1st August 2010, 09:48 PM
rohit_k

dear sir
you must be join college after 12th passed out with get good percentage and complete graduation with bsc trade then after you can join B.E.D and apply for govt teachers post. like as big university in top like amity university on the post of lecturer.
1st August 2010, 09:50 PM
varsha kumari sha

hello,
friend, i feel so glad that you have fix your aim at right time.
it is very good for you but you have not specify that which subject you have taked in 11th class.
if you have a subject with mathemetics it is good to you to take a degree in BCA after 10+2.
BUt don't worry if you have not mathemetics you can do gradution in IT B.Sc.{IT} and after then you can do M.SC.[IT].
but it is necessary for you that you should deep study with gradution and post gradu. because after M.Sc.[it] if you want to become a lecturer then you have to pass national apptitude test[net] or slet. and then you can get a national felloship for PHD degree and you get addmition in a good college.
so best of luck for you and prepare your self for teaching field.
1st August 2010, 10:21 PM
rajanivedha

hi do your class 12th in a good and successfull way and get high score so that you can join ENGINEERING IN THE COMPUTER SCIENCE FIELD and go ahead .. aim higher
1st August 2010, 10:42 PM
rajendra1989

if u interested in computers there are lots of lines for ur future....
tell me ur stream(science/arts/com)
thn i will tell u the every lines which will be suitable for u......
1st August 2010, 10:58 PM
anurag panigrahy

See i am anurag panigrahy at present pursuing my degree in computer engineering and i even teach the subjects i learn....u just need to focus on what u r studying and just think that there are many unpriviledged students who do not get a chance to study even if they r willing to,due to any problems......so just search for such a student n start sharing whatever u learn....for ths u need to join any course like computer engineering which would highly give you a chance to fulfill your goals of computers as well as teaching........i can even suggest you that you can contact me for the same.may be i can give you some students and some knowledge too.....my id is [email protected]
1st August 2010, 11:33 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

It is very good to know that you are sure about what way you like to go in your career.

Computer is a very good sector to prefer as a future career even as in academic field.

You can join as a teacher in universities,good institutes or colleges or H.S. schools .

After 12th you can either go to general study courses on computer or you can do the engineering i.e B.Tech degree in computer science and engg.

After doing the bachelor's course, you have to do master's course to get into a good institute as a faculty.

So right now just concentrate on your secondary board exam. Afterwards everything will go fine as you have decided what to do...

All the best!
1st August 2010, 11:38 PM
siddanath

Wink Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

Quote:
hello firstly you clear your question correctly because are studying science or arts.
let it be if you are science student then after 12 study computer science
or if you are arts student then after 12 study BCA
1st August 2010, 11:40 PM
Sathishkannan

Mr.rishabh,
It is better to do computer related degree such as computer science engineering,information technology and further do your higher studies in that specific field then continue your carrier as a lecturer in engineering college because nowadays engineering colleges are increasing day by day and so more teaching professional is required.
1st August 2010, 11:48 PM
shubham957

Quote:
after 12th class, you can do btech in computer science and make a good carrier or if you want to pursue teaching then you can do bsc in computer science or bca.
Choice is yours. You have to choose what you want to do.
Best of luck
2nd August 2010, 12:00 AM
ash903

rishabh u hav to firstly completed your 11 nd after 12th if u have a gud interest in computer then u can do bca nd after mca...
2nd August 2010, 12:44 AM
sanjusays

You can opt for teaching computer subjects....For that you can do your graduation in computer related field like engineering or bsc Computers....If you do engineering then the scope becomes much brighter....
2nd August 2010, 03:01 AM
ATTITUDE

dear friend,
i think u should opt B.TECH in c.se engg. after +2...
after B.TECH U will surely get a job as a faculty in a college...
best of luck
2nd August 2010, 03:41 AM
vinay bulli

Thumbs up Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

Quote:
hi rishab first thing i would like to say try to score good marks in 12th standard
and then get a entrance to engineering in computerscience or information science and there after you can appear GATE exam and go for M.E. in computerscience and therefore you can enjoy your teaching in computers.
as it is your passion you definaely have bright future..
2nd August 2010, 08:03 AM
pavan24

Smile Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

TEACHING FIELD IS GOOD WHEN U HAVE COMMAND&GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS.

U taken right decision at right time.If u join in HARDWARW&NETWORKING coaching center which is of 9 months duration in your +2 holidays.When coucling begins join in B.TECH course.Simaltaniously do B.TECH&this course.Then it will be benfit to your future.How means the course which u stuided will help u to get more knowledge on computers&with the B.TECH knowledge u will get some more knowledge.
"IF U GET 75+ PERCENTAGE THEN IT IS VERY EASY TO ENTER INTO TEACHING FIELD IN B.TECH AS PROF.IF U GET <75% THEN U WILL BE JOINED AS LAB ASSISTANTES WITH LESS SALARY."
So choose your option.

"GOOD LUCK"
2nd August 2010, 11:23 AM
gaurav jindal

Quote:
the best way is to done b.tech from any good institute like iits,nits after that you should done m.tech in computer science to get a good teaching job
2nd August 2010, 11:44 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

as your interested in both computer and teaching then u should any one of the following fields in after your 12th.

1.b.tech in CSE

2.b.sc(CS)

AFTER the graduation u should go for the master degree .

after completion of your master begree u will get enough scope to work as a teacher in reputed institutes as well as in universities.

all the best.
2nd August 2010, 01:17 PM
yashaswini t s

Quote:
as you are intrested in teaching you can enter in the feild of arts,science,commrece and so on........
for more courses you can refer the website www.indianeducation.net
www.clickindia.com
www.infinitecourses.com
2nd August 2010, 02:13 PM
vikas2808

first you do your twelth by beeter marks after you can join iit,aieee b.tech institute for your bright futer.and if you want a teacher then you should also the good commend on your subject. ther is also the courses like b.c.a.,b.Sc.but in m y opinion the b.tech is beter then these courses.
2nd August 2010, 02:22 PM
sampat

Quote:
hi
this is depand upon subject u are select in 11th class .if u are select a mathematics than u take admission in enginnering.
2nd August 2010, 02:25 PM
nikx

thats a good aim..........you can study either B.Tech(it or CS),or BCA or BSc(it)............but you all said that you are interested in teaching line .........sou you can go for M.Tech,clear GATE and become eligible for Lecturer job....in other choices you can similarly look for higher education ........
2nd August 2010, 03:09 PM
lovesh hotty

hello,
if you are interested in computers and teaching after 12th,then you should go go towards Engineering field basically in computer science branch,which will teach you computers thoroughly.then you can also teach in institutes and colleges after that,also computer science in not so difficult,as it does not contains derivations like other branches .here you will find only numericals and the main are programs and algorithm,in which you should be perfect.also later on you can choose particular field like,1.software
2.hardware
3.networking
which of you are interested.you can also go towards BCA,MCA in computer sceince or you can also go for diploma and polytechnique in computer science
2nd August 2010, 04:01 PM
Mridul Dhawan

in this matter,,i think BCA is better,,, after bca u cn do mca,,,,,,nd u cn not only apply for teaching,,also u can apply in any company,,,thats all depend upon u.........

best of luck !!!!!!!!
2nd August 2010, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in Computers you can do BCA after which MCA can be done. Another option is Mtech after Btech or you can also do BBA and MBA in IT.
A PhD will help you to build a strong career in teaching after you masters degree. You can choose any options mentioned above and make up a career in teaching.
2nd August 2010, 05:33 PM
shameer siddiqi

Smile Re: What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching?

Quote:
Dear Rishab,

The subjects which you have chosen is similar to mine.
I like computers and teaching mathematics as well.
My father didn't like me to become a teacher, but as a profession my passion was towards becoming a lecturer but later my concentration turned me towards programming.
Mathematics is involved in it and also computer field..
I also take tutions for my friends who take up science and i teach mathematics to them at home.. I am satisfied both way ....Teaching at home my favourite subject and at work computer Programming....
What I suggest is take suggestions from your elders and educated ones and via such sites and also do that what your mind,heart and your passion says.....
Best of luck!!
2nd August 2010, 09:17 PM
mayankkaushik02

If u have intrest in computers then u can do these courses:

Animation And Gaming: latest and best course , top1 in computer line
BCA with A-level: after doing you can do B-level which can also converted into Mtech and also have good salery packeges.

you can also do engering with IT sector
2nd August 2010, 09:27 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

If you are interested in making bright future in the field of computer science then you should go for B.tech. Doing B.tech in computer science will make you elligible to serve your self in high professional companies. Because now days every company needs an engg. so doing Btech in computer science will provide you the chances of better future. But keep one thing in mind that you should do your engineering from a better institute which provides better placements for you.
To get admission in better institute you should have to first clear your 10+2 with good marks. Then you should try for IIT or AIEEE exams. But keep one thing in mind that all this need hard work . so keep hard working.
GOOD LUCK
6th August 2010, 01:47 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear,

if your interest in computer and teaching field than best field after 12 th ,,

first you complete BCA graduation degree

than MCA

after you this you have great chance to success in computer field and ialso you can try professor job as teaching job.. you will get high salary package after this way..

good luck
26th August 2010, 09:28 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
you should not worry about it ,there are so many scopes in front of you.

As your field of interest is computer, you may go for B.Tech in computer science and IT
or you may go for BCA after your 12th.

If you are having Physics Chemistry,Math in 12th then you will apply for IITJEE,AIEEE,WBJEE exams for this you should have clear concept on those subjects.

Otherwise you may go for BSC-IT in general colleges.
for teaching you should complete the Master degree(like M.Tech,MCA,MSC-IT etc..) and then Ph.D

Good luck.
27th August 2010, 04:14 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
i think the best field in b.tech in computer.because job oppourtunities is more here.bt u through line u can research in future.
best of luck.
14th October 2010, 04:35 PM
mseetharamster

You can write IIT-JEE, AIEEE, VITEEE and entrance by your state for entrance into Engineering and can join into CSE.

You can then do M.Tech and join and step into engineering colleges as a assistant professor.Later you can do PhD and become professor or Principal .
15th November 2010, 11:01 PM
megha ram singh

If you are interested in computer and teaching then I think you should go for B.Tech. in computer science followed by M.Tech. or you go for B.Sc. computer science followed by M.Sc. and then qualifying NET exam then you can easily get lecturership in any college.
9th March 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th in 2011.
I have not apply any form in any field.
I want to go in computer engineering,
would you please tell me which field is available for me with good salary.

AKHILESH SAHNI
23rd March 2011, 04:33 PM
sumit9897gaur

you should go for Btech in any of COMPUTER SCIENCE or INFORMATION TECHNOLOY than if you really want to being a lecturer in college than you can pursue M.Tech in any of the field this will surely increase your knowledge and let you become a reputated faculty member in the college.
6th April 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sub after 12th ???
6th April 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to do b.tech c.s. after 12th . give me suggestion
15th April 2011, 01:28 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

You can do B.Sc in (CS)..or you can do B.Tech in Computer science....or you can also do B.Tech in Information Technology......
16th April 2011, 08:17 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
You are in critical position right now. But there is no need of worrying for it. , if you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.

you will choose your line whether computer science or teaching at the end of the college.
16th April 2011, 08:18 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
You are in critical position right now. But there is no need of worrying for it. , if you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.

you will choose your line whether computer science or teaching at the end of the college.
25th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

now i finished my twelth i have an confusion whether to join CSE or IT pls suggest me the best way where i can earn more
27th May 2011, 12:30 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
As your field of interest is computer, you may go for B.Tech in computer science and IT or you may go for BCA after your 12th.

If you are having science subject in 12th then you will apply for IITJEE,AIEEE, and other engineering entrance test. otherwise you will get direct admission in BCA in any good colleges.

After B.Tech you may go for M.Tech and PHD for teaching purpose..

So all the best for your bright future.....prepare well.
Thanks
27th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii,

If you are intrested in Computers and you are ascience student choose Btech/BE or BCA as your carrier or after that you go for Mtech or MCA as per your intrest if you want to go in teaching line so go for B.Ed. its good for you..

ankur
31st May 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Hey Friends ..
I am also student of class 11 .. I am studying in Jeddah .. Please tell me what is the best field in computer science as i am interested in computer science and my subjects are Physics Computer and Maths in 11th class ..
2nd July 2011, 10:33 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Friends ..
I am also student of class 11 .. I am studying in Jeddah .. Please tell me what is the best field in computer science as i am interested in computer science and my subjects are Physics Computer and Maths in 11th class ..
If you have interest in Computer science, then here are the options open to you.

1. B.tech in Computer Science
2. B.tech in IT
3. B.sc in Computer science
4. B.sc in IT
5. BCA

all the courses mentioned above are computer science related course.

but among all the above ,getting admission in B.tech is tougher than the other two.

You will get direct admission in B.sc with your 12th marks.

To get admission in BCA you need to appear for a common entrance test conducted by the respective colleges.

And to get B.tech admission, you have to sit for WBJEE, AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc and try to score high and rank well to get admission in top colleges of India.
26th August 2011, 07:39 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
If you are interested in computer field then enginneering is the best option for

you.An engineer have so much scope and have very good future as compare

to other field.You can get admission in engineering collage after 12th by giving

an entrance paper like aieee,iit or state level engineering entrance paper.

So its very good for you to choose engineering.

You have also so many options there if you are not interest in engineering.

BBA in computer application

BCA

B.SC. in computer application

So you have so many option here for computer field.

My suggestion is you should choose engineering.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?