21st October 2011, 10:32 AM
sagar chamling

What is the best option for Commerce + Maths candidates after completion of 12th?

what will be the best option for commerce+math after 12.would u pleas healp me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after scoring 12th commerce with 67%? Is B.Com the right option?
  3. What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?
  4. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  5. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option?
  6. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  7. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course? -- [New]
  9. What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  11. What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?
  12. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
  13. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  15. Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  18. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
23rd November 2011, 05:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option for Commerce + Maths candidates after completion of 12th?

hi,
some top course after 12th commerce with math are:-
B.Com(P), B.Com (H)
BBA
CA, ICWA, CS

good luck!
20th January 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best option for Commerce Maths candidates after completion of 12th?

can i do B.Com (H) with cs
1st April 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best option for Commerce Maths candidates after completion of 12th?

i dont know anything i have just cleared my 10 class and want to take commerce what are the best options in it? what courses shall i pursue? what will be the benefit of commerce plss tell me ?
1st May 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am saurabh and i thing that after 12 std b.com is best option that's right plz suggest me yaar
4th April 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed class 10th,i am planing to take commerce without maths.which is the best course which i can do.will ca be the right choice.i am a average student.
5th April 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

After completeing second Puc. What can i take in dgree for haveing a bright future in carrier life ?
6th April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I juz complEtd mY 12 noW ?
Nd i m cOnFusD
... WhIch optiOn z bTr..?
BBA or B.cOm
Well i m inTresTd in practiCl sUbjctz thEn thEoRy..
So vch 1 z bTr Fo mE ?
6th April 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I juz complEtd mY 12 noW ?
Nd i m cOnFusD
... WhIch optiOn z bTr..?
BBA or B.cOm
Well i m inTresTd in practiCl sUbjctz thEn thEoRy..
So vch 1 z bTr Fo mE ?
16th June 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just completed class 10th,i am planing to take commerce without maths.which is the best course which i can do.will ca be the right choice.i am a average student.

CA is tough for an average student, but you try by working very hard for 5-6hrs in studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?