10th July 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is better between BBA tourism and Finance?

what is bettr in bba.........???
I got rank in 14000's nd havin 58% with out economics..... SUGGEST ME WHAT IS BETTER????

16th December 2012, 08:57 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: What is better between BBA tourism and Finance?

My friends

BBA tourism

B.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management degree is suited for students who wish to specialize in Tourism & Travel Management.

Apart from giving the student a perspective into the different aspects of running a Travel agency including business management, finance & accounting, staffing & marketing, a B.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management specialization exposes students specifically to the commerce side of the Tourism & Travel industry including Tour planning & operations.

Some colleges offer students the option of learning foreign languages during their course as well.

The eligibility for a B.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management degree is 12th standard from CBSE, ICSE or any State Board.

Different colleges offering B.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management are likely to have their own cut-off marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year.

BBA Finance

Students interested in dealing with the financial aspects of organizations can earn a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance.

These degree programs commonly include coursework in basic business concepts as well as advanced finance courses, which can prepare them to either enter graduate school or the workforce.

Students enrolled are exposed to the most recent field technologies, which can augment their ability to gather and assess information. In general, a student seeking admission into this degree program needs to earn a high school diploma or a GED.

Course Topics

General education requirements must be met in addition to the finance major courses. Some curricula include an internship component or have a business administration core. Common courses in the major can cover topics such as:

Financial statement analysis
International finance and trade overview
Commercial bank management
Real estate investment
Risk management

i hope you satisfied with my answer

thnx
28th April 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th std in Commerce stream without Maths. I would like to do BBM in Marketing after this. Is Maths a compulsory subject in BBM and will I be able to cope since I did not take Maths in PUC ?
10th August 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

hi
im doing bba now
after bba which would be better MBA
oR MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?