27th July 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for PG Agriculture? Am I eligible to take this course after doing BBA Tourism?

the qualification for taking pg agriculture?is BBA Tourism is eliglible for takng this course?

27th September 2015, 09:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for PG Agriculture? Am I eligible to take this course after doing BBA Tourism?

No,you will not be eligible to get admission for PG in Agriculture after doing BBA Tourism.

M.Sc. in Agriculture is a two year duration postgraduate course based on the study of Agriculture Science and Technology . It deals with the study of forestry, farming, Agricultural Economics, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science and Food Technology.

The minimum qualification required to get admission in M.Sc. Agriculture course is either bachelor's degree in agriculture or bachelor's degree with science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths etc.
28th September 2015, 12:14 PM
Jessie Agarwal

Default Re: What is the qualification for PG Agriculture? Am I eligible to take this course after doing BBA Tourism?

No I think you will not eligible for admission.
For you I searched for the top colleges in BBA courses.
Here is the link: https://www.univariety.com/india/top-bba-colleges-in-india
Go through the link for the best BBA colleges in India.
7th June 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What is BBA ? I know abbreviations other than that and whether it has any types and whether we need to write any exam and I have completed 12 by maths biology whether it is capable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?