5th June 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What books should I buy to prepare for NET?

What books to buy to prepare for net...please tell me which are the books for the same

15th July 2012, 04:34 PM
vijay280582

Default Re: What books should I buy to prepare for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What books to buy to prepare for net...please tell me which are the books for the same
Hi,

See you can either buy books which will take good amount of time to complete and understand, you can do a smart work by taking up the printed study material from www.BioTecNika.org, which will cost you 9900 along with the delivery charges. They will also provide u with the All India Mock NET test series+PPT.

Smart work's in today's world. So be one of them.
15th July 2012, 07:16 PM
phdmgt1202

Default Re: What books should I buy to prepare for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Dear yours query is seen incomplete as you did not mention that for what subject you are going to attempt a net exam, moreover you can by the specialized books of relevant subject in which you are going to give net exam that is" Bookhive's" publication..
And for "general awareness" , you can go through the upkar prakasan books, really as per my experience a very relative, summarise and clearly managed and updated matter is there that would provide you a hudge assistance to get clear your net exam.

if after following this approach you have still a doubt and query then always most welcome.

all the best

THANKYOU.
SEEMA VERMA.
JRF-NET, MBA, M.COM, BBA, BA, PH.D pursuing........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?