14th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?

Dear sir,
I want Botany new syllabus for preparing net and also some list of reference books,and how to good prepare from Botany subject ? .Please inform when will you issue the application form..piz inform to my mail id.

MAIL ID. [email protected]

23rd May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?

kindly send me a list of books usefull to crack n.e.t. and s.l.e.t.
12th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?

I am a botany student.I want to know what is the syllabus for preparing NET exam .Please inform me. Mail ID [email protected]
17th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the new syallbs of s.e.t for botany subject
13th August 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS OF BOTANY FOR NET EXAMS PLZZZZZZZZZZ
10th September 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

can i appear frm botany in ugc net exam and wats d syllabus .
is there a botany subj or not as i culd not c it in list of subjs. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me , its a kind req.
16th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of botany for NET examination???????
12th October 2012, 09:31 PM
Vandana Dixit

I am a botany student.I want to know what is the syllabus for preparing NET exam .Please inform meprepare-net-books-referred-how-prepare-botany-subject.
My ID IS [email protected]
1st November 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am a botany student. I need your expertise in choosing the most recommended books on botany subject.
My ID- [email protected].
26th June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,myself poonam nd i also wants to know the syllabus of environmental science for ugc net exam .plz rply
10th August 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Botany best book plz say me?
27th February 2014, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the new syllabus of botany to prepare for NET?
4th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

New pattern and syllabus to crack NET botany.tips and books for preparation.
30th January 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
What are the good and easy reference books to learn for fundamentals/basics of botany for m.sc and net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?