20th June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after BSc Computer Science?

m in the finall year of my bsc(hons) in comp. n wants to knw abt ....if i can do mba or m.tech....aftr my bsc.........??? n which college is the best govet...or private ...any....which gives gud placements...???? pls reply...m in a bit hussshhhh.......
!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  7. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  8. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  15. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  16. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  17. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  18. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear? -- [New]
5th July 2012, 12:09 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BSc Computer Science?

Career after B.Sc Computer Science :

Educational Career :

After B.Sc computers you can do following courses

MCA
MBA
M.Sc Computers
B.Ed

Job Career :

Hardware & Networking
Information Security
Embedded Systems
IT Companies
RRB
Police
Defence
Banking
Teaching
CDS

Top B.Sc Computer Science Colleges :
Loyola College , Chennai
St Xaviers college , Kolkata
St Xaviers college , Ahmedabad
St Stephens College , Delhi
Madras Christian College , Chennai
Presidency College , Chennai
Fergusson College , Pune
Mount Carmel College , Bengalore
Hans Raj College , Delhi
15th August 2012, 11:44 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

After Bsc you can join the following courses as under-

1. M.Sc. in Computer Science -It offers wide job prospects and it is a best option after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science. You can get job in I.T and software firms. There are various private as well as government sector jobs available in the market.

2. MCA,MBA and MCM-You also have an other options like Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Computer Management (MCM) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes to take up jobs as trainee programmers within the IT Industry. You can follow your further education with research programmes as well for better career opportunities.

3. Some other short term Courses are as under-

Web design
Hotel Management
Advanced Java Special Course
Fashion Desiring
28th August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do post graduation in interier decoration
20th September 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hey !! i am amit kumar mahato i passed 12th with very poor marks (56%) with science in cbse board and now i am doing Bsc. in mathematics with computer components in a government college in odisha. and now i want to know what can i do after my graduation for my better future ???
21st September 2012, 09:58 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m in the finall year of my bsc(hons) in comp. n wants to knw abt ....if i can do mba or m.tech....aftr my bsc.........??? n which college is the best govet...or private ...any....which gives gud placements...???? pls reply...m in a bit hussshhhh.......
!!!!!
Hi!
After passing B.SC Computer science you can do M.B.A.
For M.Tech you have to pass B.Tech in Computer science.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> MA.T
> X.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> S.N.A.P
etc

TOP M.B.A. COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
1st November 2012, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

can i go for IPS or IAS after bsc n computer?
1st November 2012, 12:54 PM
sah.alok

well yes you can go for both mba and mca
mba-stands for master of buisness administration and it does the job of managing different stuffs related to a company,let me make this point clear to you both mba and mca you can do ,no doubt about that but between them which to choose now,mba has a job of managing stuffs of a company so every company needs management degree candidates because whether it is software or a non software company it needs management,everybody require management,but mca -stands for master of computer application that means masters in computer you will also get a good job in this field ,as
without softwares and computers today's modern life is not possible,but you will be in demand for only software companies and a mba will be in demand for every damm company of the world.
so it is better to choose mba in compare to mca.
1st November 2012, 05:16 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Collecting degree is not enough rather you must have practically sound also. First of all I would like to suggest you that whatever you are doing do it thoroughly. Think about your knowledge ! Have you clear your fundamental concepts....It should not be like that making second floor without any foundations. Today industry requires technically sound professionals not the theoretical persons. You can take any International / globally certifications with you in less amount of time which helps more. Lots of career lines are there in IT industry like System Admin, Network Admin, Security Admin, Database Admin, Software Developer, Web Developer and many more.

Now choosing between MCS and MCA would depend entirely on your interest of area. As for the courses are concerned, MCA is more into technical and practical aspect and if you are keen to pursue a career in Software development, coding etc then MCA would be a good option, where as the MCS course is more in the theoretical level. Of course the entire matter depends on you.
20th November 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hii m namrata.i m in tybsc(computer science).i m confused between doing a job or mca.what do u think which option is better job or masters???????!!!!!
12th January 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii m namrata.i m in tybsc(computer science).i m confused between doing a job or mca.what do u think which option is better job or masters???????!!!!!
You should go for job " if " you have immediate requirement of money but be wise Continue your education ,u can do MBA rather than MCA (MBA all over the world any company,MCA only software company)[There are distance education as well for MCA & MBA]
Its your choice .If u are confident about yourself with your knowledge and work go ahead dear
17th March 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

after b.sc i want to do part time or disctance education which way i have to go?
2nd July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

im fail in bsc.com.sci.so plz help me what i can do?
2nd July 2013, 11:18 PM
imbrijesh

MCA,MBA and MCM-You also have an other options like Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Computer Management (MCM) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes to take up jobs as trainee programmers within the IT Industry. You can follow your further education with research programmes as well for better career opportunities.
9th October 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

In which field i can do mba after bsc comp sci?
4th May 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done B.Sc (Computer Science... to be more specific, it is Maths, Electronics and Comp.). Can I do any Post Graduation course in Psychology ?
13th July 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc computer science and got job in HSBC got.I want to know whether I should go for job or mca.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?