30th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Angel reet

What can I do after completing 12th? Which are the different courses?

respected sir/ mam what could i do after competing my 12th ? tell me about different course or exams for medical which i have to write? i m confused what to do after my 12th?

5th February 2012, 07:14 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completing 12th? Which are the different courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel reet View Post
respected sir/ mam what could i do after competing my 12th ? tell me about different course or exams for medical which i have to write? i m confused what to do after my 12th?
hi engel !!

after XII you have many choices to give the direction to your career.But I will suggest you to go with your branch as you have mentioned that you are in class XII right now.

first focus on the various exams which will be held in the months from april to june.some of the entrance exams for a medical candidate are as follows:::

EXAMS-Medical

-AIIMS

-CBSE-PMT

-AFMC,PUNE

-JIPMER

-And some other exams of various states as well.........

NOTE::

""A Medical candidate can also give AIEEE EXAM So, you can also enter the enginering field""

================================================== =========================

there are many courses which you can do which will enhance your knowledge
and further improve your academic qualifications.

some of the courses are:::

-programming

under this course you can know about things like languages in Programming which are used in writing softwares for Games,and other utility things that we think of doing in present day world on computer with the advancement of internet.

-software course

under this course you will be provided with the knowledge of software development,software management , programming,you can make your own games(but it is not too easy.......ha ..ha....).

this will surely make you excited !!!

-hardware course

All of us have computers and laptops.one hardly knows about the knowledge of the internal structure of the different parts of computer hardware like CPU, its processors,also you can increase your knowledge

================================================== =======

some courses to opt as your career :

-MBBS

-B.TECH
-BCA
-B.SC

And many more..............

better to go with your branch..........

hope this helped you............

~with regards~
:::::roknits:::::
9th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing 12th? Which are the different courses?

i have more interested in chemistry which course i want to study
7th February 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am going to write my emacet exam this is could to please tell me what exams i could attempt rather than emacet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?