26th May 2012, 09:33 PM
neelsweetheart

What can I do after completion of BSc course? I am interested in Science

i am doin graduation b.sc with zoology,botany n chem.,..dis year i will b in final year..but result is still awaited..sir plzz help me and guide me..what can i do after completing b.sc..as i am only intrested in science...and whatever u suggest me..kindly suggest me from science stream...for eg..research,enginearing..or something related to doctory....sir plzz guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc Honors having interest in Science?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Arts in 12th standard?
  3. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  4. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  11. Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. What can I do after completion of BSc course? I am interested in Science
  13. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  14. What can I do after completion of BSc Home science
  15. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  18. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
4th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completion of BSc course? I am interested in Science

can i do mbbs after doing Bsc MIT ? if yes, what is the course fee and course duration?
6th June 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completion of BSc course? I am interested in Science

What can i do after completion of bsc (bzc) course ? I'm interested in science steam r any diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?