11th September 2011, 03:54 PM
ATLANTA2

What can I do after my B.E in ECE? What are the exams available? Past years question papers?

i am doing my ece(BE) 2 year.I am vry confused what I can do aftr it.I wish to do MBA.what are exams avaliable and where I can get previous yr questions

13th September 2011, 11:10 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do after my B.E in ECE? What are the exams available? Past years question papers?

You need not be that confused about your career.Just focus on a single path and you will definitely reach that point.never have multiple goals at a time.If at all you have multiple goals then split up into various plans and give preference to only one course.There are various companies which recruit ECE graduates.Some of them are mentioned below:-
NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ISRO, HAL, SAIL, BSNL, GAIL, .etc

You can go through these examinations if your interested in the core sector.You can go through various exams conducted by Boards like UPSC, SSC, PSC by going through notifications published in the weekly journal "Employment News".

Exams which you can go through to enter MBA
Since your interested in the Management sector hence it's better that you focus on that path.There are various exams which you can go through to enter into top colleges.Some of the exams which you can go through are:-
CAT, MAT, XAT, FMS, JMET, NMAT, SNAP, IRMA,.etc

It's better that you prefer the following text books to be successful in the above mentioned exams

Quant Aptitude by Tata Magraw Hill by Arun Sharma
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations Tips by Guha Abhijit
R.S. Agarawal books on verbal reasoning
Wren and Martin English Grammar
Verbal Ability BY Arun Sharma

Prefer the above books where you have model test papers along with sums which really proves worthy to buy one among them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT-Sample-Paper-1.pdf(2.70 MB, 409 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-Sample-Paper-2.pdf(3.28 MB, 368 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-Sample-Paper-3.pdf(3.26 MB, 702 views)
13th September 2011, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after my B.E in ECE? What are the exams available? Past years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLANTA2 View Post
i am doing my ece(BE) 2 year.I am vry confused what I can do aftr it.I wish to do MBA.what are exams avaliable and where I can get previous yr questions
dear friend,

After completion of your B-TECH you are eligible for various company But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

The other govt sector Jobs are BANK PO , PSC and SSC etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Thanks
14th September 2011, 01:04 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.E in ECE stream you will get huge opportunity to get a good job..
you can apply for core fields as well as software sectors..

You can apply for core technical jobs like-

1.BHEL
2.SAIL
3.ECIL
4.GAIL
5.NTPC
6.BEL
7.BSNL JTO
8.TATA Communication..
etc..

You can also go for software sector jobs like-

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.WIPRO
4.INFOSYS
5.IBM
6.CAPE GIMINI
etc..

So, don't worry you will definitely get huge opportunity..
All the best.
14th September 2011, 01:35 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As you are a student of ECE,so there are so many ways for your job as well as higher study also.

You can go for M.Tech/M.E through GATE and you can go for MBA through CAT/MAT/XAT

There are so many options infront of you in job like MNCs(TCS,CTS,Capziman.IBM,HCL,Infosys,Patni,Wipro)

Govt sector jobs are as:
1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )
14th September 2011, 02:22 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see,you can write given below govt PSU exam after B.E in ECE.

1.BSNL JTO.

2.NTPC.

3.SAIL.

4.BHEL.

5.EIL.

6.IES.

7.HAL.

8.ONGC.

10.IOCL.

11.ISRO.

12.DRDO.

13.BARC.

14.GAIL.

15.CDAC.

etc.

all the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?