7th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12th non medical?

Wht can i do after +2 non medical for a bright future...please tell me what can i do

27th May 2012, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th non medical?

For a bright future after 12th class, it is better to go for higher studies. You can join for graduation courses. You can choose either BBA, B.Com, BA courses in any subject after 12th class. LLB is also a professional course which one can opt after 12th class. Other than this, CA, CS, ICWA are also good options. If you are particular to opt for jobs after 12th class, you can apply for jobs in banks, defense services, Railways, Income tax, Police force etc.
1st December 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

what coures better for me after passing 12th non medical ?And which coures have good scopes in future a non medical student?
11th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after +2 non medical???????????? where can i go for better study??????
which proffession i can do after +12non medical?????can i declarled the entrance exam like IIT,IAS ETC. through crash coures???????????PLKEASE TELL ME........thanks
12th January 2013, 09:56 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As non-medical stream is the good stream and has great scope in the future but it depends upon you that how much effort you have done for it.

You should have completed your 12th with at least 60% marks then after you can go for an admission in these courses.Following are the best courses which you can do after 12th with non-medical:-

1.B.Sc(Bachelor of Science)
2.B.SC Honors
3.B.E
4.B.pharmacy
5.B.Tech

Thank u!!
20th January 2013, 11:33 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What can I do after passing 12th non medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wht can i do after +2 non medical for a bright future...please tell me what can i do
Hi

Non Medical means you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your prime subjects in your Higher Secondary Classes. This is indeed very nice as you had selected very nice stream then and so now you would have a very large variety of career options because of your subjects.

Science students can always pursue graduation in ANY stream, but the Arts and Commerce ones cannot pursue graduation in any of the Science streams. This is an added benefit that the Science students get. So I am hereby providing you with some of the best options that you can look for in pursuing your career :-

1 .ENGINEERING : This is very familiar as these days most of the Non Medical students take up this as their career. Talking of scope its quite promising but at the same time you should do it from good college otherwise today the market is flooded with average engineers. IIT, DCE, BITS, NIT's etc are the top colleges. Top entrances are : IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, BITSAT, WB JEE, etc and many more..

2. B.SC - Bachelor in Science you can take up subjects like Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics specifically and then study them as honors for 3 years as your graduation.

3. B.Com, BA Subjects, Language honors, etc are the few other options that you can look for.

4. BCA, BBA, BBM, Animation, NDA, Aviation, Hotel Management, Retail Management, Fashion Designing, etc are also some of the courses that you can look for to pursue your graduation in...

I have given you one of the most prominent options that you can have or look for. Ultimately the decision has to be yours.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
23rd February 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i can't understand what i should chose after passing 12th class i m from pcm stream pls tell wht i should do m nt able to understand wt i should do.....!rahul
25th March 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

More information of bsc
6th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hey....i've jst psd my 2 from non med. From sirsa(haryana).......now em sooo cnfused....that wat should i done 4 my bright future n carrer...actually i've no intrst in teaching...soo tell mee smthing gud 4 my future....is it possible to do higher studies in sirsa or any other city near by it for gud job?....ekta...
30th October 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1 class and i live in HAMIRPUR HIM-Anchal PRAdesh ....The main problem in my life is NIIT is situated in HAmirpur and my parents want me to clear JEE MAIN and to be selected in NIIT and my teachers too .BUT I Don.t ....I want to do something different like Forest officer etc..The problem is I Don.t know what should i do for my better future instead of being an engineer ...Is this means that i am trying to escape from hard work or i am doing the right thing that i am not following the tradition of being an engineer... Truly i am Interested in cars ...in FORMULA DRIFT ...But in that case only i will be happy not my PARENTS...SO PLEASE TELL CAREER OPTION IN NON MEDICAL INSTEAD OF B.sc M.sc ENGINEERING .PLEASE
6th November 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know if i get 80% marks in 10th then what will i do????
14th December 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing 2 non medical ?? as i m interested in chemistry....i wanna opt something in that direction .. tell me what to do????
14th February 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my 2 non med in 2014 ...m very confuse about my next step ..please tell me...my email is : [email protected]
21st May 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

After B.SC HONOR which kind of jobs can I received????? Email me at [email protected]
24th June 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hey myself deepak and i m doing my 1 from cbse board and i m so confused about my future bcoz i dont know what to do after 12 my intrest is in maths, computers and physics can anyone help me ????????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?