17th October 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?

sir my height is 162cm and i am 12 pass so what i can join delhi police

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course being a 30 years old candidate and having 162 cms height?
  2. What is the fitness requirements for NDA?
  3. Height required for SC candidate to qualify the physical test of Delhi Police Sub-Inspector job recruitment process? -- [New]
  4. Can I become a Constable in Delhi Police after completing 12th with 69% marks from Delhi University?
  5. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate of SC Category and with the height of 162 cm?
  6. Am I eligible for Air Force if my height is more than 162.5 cm?
  7. Can I be a Delhi Police with a height of 160 Cm?
  8. How much height is required to get a job in Indian Army?
  9. How can I join Delhi Police as an ACP? I have passed B.A correspondence from Delhi University
  10. What shall I do to join Delhi Police and UP Police having secured 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th with PCM and pursuing Engineering in IT stream?
  11. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Are students with spectacles allowed to answer NDA exam?
  13. How to join RAW, Police, Corruption wing, Vigilance etc after graduation with BA and height 5'4''?
  14. Previous years question papers for Delhi Police Paper Exam?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing class 11th?
  16. Results of Assistant Intelligence Bureau Officer Grade II?
  17. Height range allowed in Assistant Wireless Operator/Operator in Delhi Police?
  18. What is the height requirement for SI selection in Kerala Police?
17th October 2011, 02:47 PM
krishna76743

Default Re: What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my height is 162cm and i am 12 pass so what i can join delhi police
The minimum height required for Delhi police is 170cm and 5cm relaxation is provided for people from hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.So sorry u can't apply for it at present.If by God's grace your height increases by 8 cm more then u can definitely apply for it.so do regular exercises and have a good diet.
19th October 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?

when will constable vacancy tell me
25th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How i will join IPS after my nda training
29th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know the information about age limit of SI in Delhi police?
30th November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir my hight is 5.5 kya me join ker sakta hu delhi police recuitment
27th January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?
sir, I'm femail & my hight 5.4inc. can I join a Delhi Police if your ans. yes then plz. info. me in my mo.no. 9716470193 when will constable vacancy tell me
13th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION REQUIRED TO BECOME DSP?
18th February 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

R/sir
tell me ....when will constable vacancy ?
9th March 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my height is 167cm what can i join Delhi police
3rd August 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam ,my height 160cm i'm b.tech passout ,what type of delhi police post are available for me where height requirement is less ,sujjust me technical job also , my mail add is [email protected]
6th September 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to become police officer how much height aand education are required to join
31st May 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join delhi police its my ambation i clyer 12th but my age 16 year.... so i want traning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?