4th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What can I get in NIFT with 357 rank?

actually i don't know anything abt NIFT streams....which strem is good and what to choose with 357 rank....which shud b given more preference....stream or centre???
plz tell me asap.....

9th May 2014, 08:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I get in NIFT with 357 rank?

The annual admission list will decide your fate. National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in undergraduate Accessory Designing, Fashion Communication, Fashion Designing, Knitwear Designing, Leather Designing, Textile Designing and Apparel Production along with postgraduate Design, Fashion Management, and Fashion Technology program.
For seeking admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), you need to write the entrance examination. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine. For B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) program, aspirant should have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of five subjects from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination. For the B. F Tech (Apparel Production) programme, candidate must have passed physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level from any recognized Central or State Board of Secondary Examination. In case of M. Des (Master of Design), candidates should have bachelor’s degree and in stream like Applied Arts (Fashion Design / Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Industrial Design / Interior Design / Multimedia Design / Product Design / Textiles & Accessories or B.A. (Fine Arts) or B.Sc. (Textiles & Clothing) or B. Arch.
15th February 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I get in NIFT with 357 rank?

What can be highest rank in SC Category to land a seat in any nift for fashion designing???? Can anyone help ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?