25th November 2012, 05:44 PM
psrinivasan24

What can I study for customs after 12th? What are the exams to be attended for this

what can i study for customs after 12 and what are all the exams to be attended for this?

30th March 2016, 10:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I study for customs after 12th? What are the exams to be attended for this

To get custom officer's job you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

So, you can pursue any course after 10+2 to appear for examination. As, the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1st April 2016, 12:56 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I study for customs after 12th? What are the exams to be attended for this

You have to appear Civil Service exam which is conducted by upsc every year.

You must have completed 12th.

Age should be 21 to 32 years.
1st April 2016, 01:19 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

2To get custom officer's job you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

So, you can pursue any course after 10+2 to appear for examination. As, the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?