3rd April 2013, 10:01 PM
jagdeep khanna

What can I take in 11th before completing 10th?

what i can take in +1 before completing 10...Please send to me the details

21st June 2015, 09:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I take in 11th before completing 10th?

The selection of stream for your further studies after your matriculation basically depends upon your strength and the field of interest.

Yes this is a very confusing time for every student as there will be nervousness in your mind due to the various suggestions and advices coming from all around through parents and others. But you must mark one thing that go for only that option for which you feel secured and you are interested too.

But following are the options for which you can go depending upon your field of interest :-

You have the option for going for Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics after which you will have the option in the technical field and defense field.

Also you have the option for going for Science stream with Biology instead of Mathematics if you are interested in the medical field.

Also if you are interested in the business field then you can go for the commerce stream.

You can also for the arts stream and diploma courses if you are interested in these.

Choosing any options you will have career options in the banking field, civil services, law field, defense services, etc. .

So you do not have to be worried about your future at the time selection of your stream at this stage as every stream has many scopes in the future.
So choose the option for which your are confident.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?