5th August 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?

Dear sir,

i am the student in 11th CBSE. unfortunately i failed the 11th exam. i need to change in state. to continue study in 11th again. for that can i get 10th TC form current school. there is nay issues for getting 10th TC for new admission

10th August 2014, 11:50 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?

Yes, you should be able to get the 10th TC certificate from your current school without any issues. Just try to follow the below points to make sure you will get it.

-> Meet your current school principal along with your parents.

-> Make sure you inform the principal about your current situation that you need to move to different state and you just need the 10th Transfer Certificate (TC) to join the school once you move.

-> Collect the 10th Transfer Certificate (TC) from your current school and find out another good school in the new state which you are going to move and inform the same about to the new school principal.

-> Work hard right from the beginning in your new school so that you can complete your schooling with good marks.
5th December 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?

My daughter studying in 11th std kendriya vidyalaya in Karnataka wants to take TC in the middle of the year after CBSE registration so that she can take a break now and shift to state board for 11th again will she be given TC now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?