21st March 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completion of B.Com from Goa?

i passed out b.com from goa university with 55% marks
can u suggest some courses after this
Plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
3rd May 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completion of B.Com from Goa?

after bcom can i do mba will it have good scope?
17th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completion of B.Com from Goa?

Howmany Subjuct in B.c6 course and details
11th March 2013, 03:10 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed out b.com from goa university with 55% marks
can u suggest some courses after this
Plzz send me details on my mail id
After complete your B.com course there are so courses are available . You may apply for following course like ,

MBA ie :- (Master of Business Administration)

MBA means Master of Business Administration . It is an Post graduation course in Management Stream . Duration of the course is for Two Years . For MBA course ,you should be complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized university . you should score above 60%percentage of marks from recognized university . you should qualified in any one of the entrance examination with good percentage of marks . You should also qualified in entrance examination MAT /CAT ETC..

CA ie :- (Charted accountant) .

It is an professional course . The duration of the course is for three Four years and the course is divided into three levels namely Foundation ,Intermediate and Final course . for CA course then you should complete 12th examination with good percentage from recognized university . You should qualified in CPT Entrance examination .If your complete graduation then you can directly apply for Intermediate course .

CWA ie:- (Cost and work Accountancy) .

It is an professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels , Foundation , Intermediate , Final Course . For cwa course you should complete 12th examination with 60% percentage of marks . For intermediate you should complete graduation with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

CS ie:- ( Company secretary )

It also professional course . The duration of the course is for three year and the course is divided into three levels , Foundation , Intermediate and Final course . for CS course you should complete 12th standard from recognized university .
11th March 2013, 05:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi
its depends on you....
if you are interested in studies you can go for::-
1.M.COM
2.MBA
3.CA
4.Company Secretary ship (CS)
5.LLB
IF YOU WANT TO JOB YOU CAN GO FOR::-
1.PO EXAM
2.RAILWAY
3.SSC
4.Accountant
5.Financial adviser....ETC

thank you...................
13th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

After b.com which job is best with an aggregiate of 65 percent in bangalore
30th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 53% in class 12,in comerce stream,,,which is the best course fr me t select
30th November 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

right now iam doing 2nd year b.com plz can you suggest me what are the courses available after complition my graduation. And if i want to be the teacher what should i do?
17th September 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation in bms field, i dnt want to do mba or mcom, which other course i cn do so tht i get gd job ad gd salary package
2nd June 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I done my graduation. Now i am serching a right cource for me i got 55 % would u sugeest me what cource is good for me?
16th July 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed in accountancy so kindly suggest me names of colleges in goa plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?